What We Offer

Homeowners Insurance will compensate you if an event covered under your policy damages or destroys your home or personal items. It will also cover you in certain instances if you injure someone else or cause property damage. Homeowners insurance has three main functions: Repair your house, yard and other structures. Repair or replace your personal belongings. Cover personal liability if you’re held legally responsible for damage or injury to someone else.

While different states mandate different types of insurance and there are several additional options (such as gap insurance) available, most basic auto policies consist of: bodily injury liability, personal injury protection, property damage liability, collision, comprehensive and uninsured/underinsured motorist.

Commercial Auto Insurance provides a variety of coverages for cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles used by your business. There are three basic parts of every commercial auto insurance policy:

Physical damage insurance − includes collision and comprehensive coverage
Liability insurance − includes bodily injury, property damage, uninsured motorist and underinsured motorist coverage
Other coverage − includes medical payments, towing and labor, rental reimbursement and auto loan or lease gap coverage.

A Commercial General Liability (CGL) policy protects your business from financial loss should you be liable for property damage or personal and advertising injury caused by your services, business operations or your employees. ... While visiting your business, a customer trips on loose flooring and is injured.

Workers' Compensation Insurance, also known as workman's comp, provides benefits to employees who get injured or sick from a work-related cause. Without coverage, your employees can sue you for a work-related injury or illness to help pay for their medical costs or lost wages.